We aim to look after all aspects of a funeral and ensure everything runs smoothly from the first phone call you make to us, through to the day of the funeral and thereafter.
Having outgrown our original premises of 80 years, we made the decision to re-locate in 1988. Our Funeral and Monumental premises were built 1 mile away within the St.Peters conservation area of Stoke town. Our site was previously the location for the first national school. Erected in the potteries by public subscription in 1885, the building continued as a foundation of learning until 1964 and stood until we purchased the site in 1987.
The funeral premises were officially opened on Saturday the 11th March 1989 by Mark Fisher M.P.
The site was chosen in the late 80’s due to its beautiful and tranquil setting, which provides the peace and privacy so essential to our clients.
In 1992 the memorial department which had remained at the Foden street site moved in to one of the remaining buildings from the First National School site.
The remaining building on the site was the rectors house which was lived in until 2003. In 2004 we purchased the property and converted it in to a purpose made catering facility with fully licensed bar, Creating the perfect setting for families and friends to come together in times of quiet reflection or celebration.
The complete St.Peters site now fulfills its potential to achieve what was set out to do in the late 80’s to provide beautiful and tranquil setting, to allow peace and privacy that is so essential to our clients.